Every day is Valentine's Day, especially when it comes to jazzing up one's beauty regimen.
What serums and moisturizers do you prefer? I generally go ga-ga over simple coconut oil. But when my skin cries out for more TLC, I shop around for the latest new skin therapy. To wit, brands that have recently made it into my shopping basket are:
- Jan Marini, a California-based brand featuring SPF 33, that I came across in a boutique
- No7, out of the UK, and available at Target
- Nude, out of France, and available through Sephora
When boundless gulps of water and generous power-naps cease to suffice, might it be reasonable to consider ways of gently pampering oneself? Would a serum, or a refreshing moisturizer tailored to your special needs, do the job? These questions intrigue me and have compelled me to investigate the various products that are on the market. I carefully research the ingredients, and I test them on the back of my hand in order to note whether any allergic reaction occurs. In fact, in general, I like hypoallergenic creations.
The reviews thus far:
- Suffering from too much sun, try Jan Marini Step 5. It is soothing, and has a zingy citrusy scent. Priced at $48, it is antioxidant-rich and light enough for daily use.
- Want more zing in your visage, perhaps the jasmine-induced Nude will seduce. The container is comfortable to hold, sleek and modern in design, hence the price of $55.
- No7 awaits my inspection. Prices are reasonable.
Investigations shall commence. Please do tell MVJ your favorite products as of late.
Also, does your skin suffer from seasonal weather? What are your home remedies?